10 first search results for "Banjo Friction Tuners", from $14.39 to $399.99
- Perfect for smaller instruments like ukuleles
- Mount from the back of the headstock without screws
- All hardware (bushings/etc) included
- Rely on friction to maintain string tension
- Low-cost economy-grade ukulele tuners
Vendor: C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply
- Durable Nickel Plating
- Pearloid Button with Tension Screw
- 8mm - 10mm Tapered Fitting, Gear Ratio: 10:1
- Part Number: T15N
- Available at Ant Hill Music!
Vendor: Tyler Mountain
- Lightweight, friction design with tension adjustment screw -the choice for old-time banjo aficionados
- Precise 4:1 gear ratio offers assures accurate intonation and ultra-smooth tuning feel
- Triple nickel plated brass construction provides a lustrous and durable finish
- Ebonized removable black plastic buttons are ergonomically shaped and comfortable to grip
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Vendor: Saga Musical Instruments
- Grover Champion STA-TITE Banjo Tuning Machines
- Set of 4 Positive non-slip action will last a lifetime.
- Fits pegheads up to 7/16"; 11.1mm
- Part Number: 75B
- Available at Ant Hill Music!
- The best of vintage design and modern craftsmanship
- Smoother than the originals, thanks to 4:1 planetary gears, sealed lubrication, low-friction bushings, internal tension spring, leather knob washer and adjustable knob tension
- Waverly's distinctive machined brass "2-Band" offset gear case and grained ivoroid knob will bring a handsome vintage touch to your banjo
- Inspired by the unique pegs used on prewar Gibson Florentine, Bella Voce and Granada banjos, and Martin OM guitars in the '20s and '30s
- Set of 4 tuners
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The rich wood and high-gloss finish is accented with white jade machine head tuner key pegs and chrome-plated hardware. Crafted with mahogany neck, back, and side, plus a rosewood fingerboard and Maple Wood bridge.
- FABULOUS TONE - Brings you all the classic tones of a traditional 5 string banjo. Perfect for country, folk, bluegrass and even some modern rock. It's designed to sound as good as it looks!.
- GEARED 5TH TUNER - Important for both tuning and play-ability.A premium feature usually found only on more expensive banjos this geared 5th tuner is an important upgrade over the common friction tuner.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Full scale & lightweight ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, taking to the beach. Whether you are pro, a weekend warrior, a hobbyist or a beginner: Start playing your favorite songs right away!
- CLASSIC TRADITIONAL STYLE - Styled after the innovative models of the early 20th century, these new/old banjos are true players that exude undeniably providing a vibrant singing banjo tone in any situation.
Vendor: Sound Around
- Type of banjo: 5-string banjoCoodinator rod: DoubleRim: Basswood block rimResonator: MahoganyNeck: MahoganyFretboard: RosewoodResonator binding: ABS-MultiInlay: Acrylic pearl block inlayTuning machine: Friction banjo tunerNumber of frets: 22Armrest: Chrome with etchingBridge material: Rosewood and mapleTailpeice: Chrome clamshell tailpeiceFinish - Rim: GlossFinish - Resonator: GlossFinish - Neck back: Gloss
- Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs
- Now, with the Ibanez B200 you get a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank
- It features a basswood rim with 24-lug configuration, a rolled brass tone ring and mahogany resonator
- The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlay